- s of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
- Switching from biochemistry to biophysics, he then studied the effect of "free radicals" (molecules with unpaired electrons) on cell metabolism.
- But C, on B's side, is also absent but unpaired.
- Chemical tests proved two things: 1) the molecules had 60 carbon atoms, and 2) they had no "edges," as chemists call the unpaired electrons that cause atoms to form chemical bonds .
- Bill Jones in Telephony World (press release)
Operators are increasingly looking at solutions that let them get the most out of both their paired and unpaired spectrum. This will permit cellular operators to introduce wireless broadband services in their 3G spectrum,said Dr. Bill Jones,...