- a not original; not being or productive of something fresh and unusual
the manuscript contained unoriginal emendations
his life had been unoriginal, conforming completely to the given pattern"- Gwethalyn Graham
- The European labels thought it was too old and unoriginal, because in Europe, you know, there are 300 guys doing break beats.
- Eventually, I partnered with a Japanese politician looking for a tax dodge and interested in my unoriginal idea of a glossy international magazine based in Tokyo.
- If we are talking creativity and ideas, Bill Gates is an American unoriginal.
News & Articles
- Park Ridge man running across U.S. for cancer
Don’t bother making a Forrest Gump joke to Ryan Priest when he tells you he’s been running across the United States for the last four months. He’s already heard it. Many, many times. “Every single interviewer talks about it,” the Park Ridge native said, laughing. “Every news reporter. Everyone quotes Forrest Gump.” So it was probably a very unoriginal idea to yell “Run, Ryan, Run,” when the 24 ...
June 14, 2013 - Park Ridge Herald-Advocate
- Derek Fisher in Los Angeles Daily News
The fortunate but unfortunate part about the `Beat LA' (chant) is that it's so unoriginal,Derek Fisher said, breaking into a wry smile when asked if he was looking forward to hearing it from the Boston crowd. "It's been going on for 30 or...
- Tariana Turia in Scoop.co.nz (press release)
His speech is very unoriginal - he used the same theme in a Parliamentary speech he gave in 2008,Maori Party co-leader Tariana Turia said.
- Warren Beatty in Post Chronicle
Beatty says: "After years of running around and having a good time, I began to realize with some embarrassment that in most ways my movies all seem to return to one fairly unoriginal recurring theme: 'Love conquers all'." "I don't know if...