- s (of e.g. evidence) not objective or easily verified
- A few months ago, when I called for a ban on any toys that have more than a trace amount of lead, an official at China's foreign ministry said I was being unobjective .
- She's just another ignorant person not presenting information objectively to our students but instead pushing her unobjective slant and racist bias.
- Two of his predecessors had been expelled in 18 months for "unobjective reporting," i.
- Lance Armstrong in Independent Online
Predictably, on the eve of the Tour de France, I will be the subject of a repeated, baseless attack in yet another unobjective book,Armstrong said in a statement. "Trying to jump on the bandwagon of current publicity surrounding cycling,...
- Sergey Lavrov in AFP
The (NATO) declaration above all appears unobjective and biased because there's not a word about how all this started, why it happened, who started the aggressive action and who armed Georgia,Lavrov said at a press conference called in...
- Grigory Grabovoy in Times of India
A lawyer for Grabovoi, Vyacheslav Makarov said he intended to appeal the verdict, saying it was "absolutely illegal and based on unobjective evidence."