- s not exhibiting the qualities expected in a friendly neighbor
- Conscious no doubt of the irony involved in his unneighborly attack, De Gaulle christened his plan the "Golden Rule.
- Members of it had been hog-tied with national aspirations, with unneighborly exasperations.
- Will enjoy some morning show and cable net play with his cheeky responses to the Schwarzenegger presidential eligibility question and his unneighborly crack about the former .
News & Articles
- Canadian tourist causes ruckus at local circus
KEY WEST -- America's cold-weather friends to the north are often cited for their warm-hearted nature, but police say one Canadian tourist was downright unneighborly Sunday during the visiting circus... read more
Jan. 31, 2014 - Key West Citizen