- a not in motion
- a not arousing emotions
- Then they saw the chaos and the crowd gathered around the unmoving body of a boy, the red muscle of his thigh exposed and looking like a "bite had been taken out of a drumstick.
- Absolutely painful" was how JetBlue CEO David Neeleman described seeing hundreds of his customers sitting on unmoving planes for as long as 10 hours during the Valentine's Day snow.
- Despite its lack of death-defying wit, Exit the King is not unmoving as it records the tender anguish of love for what one is about to lose.
News & Articles
- How drones are used for domestic surveillance
FBI Director Robert Mueller told the Senate Judiciary Committee that unmanned aircraft is used minimally in domestic surveillance to monitor unmoving objects and save law enforcement officers from serious risks. Senators expressed concerns about the secrecy of the program and possible threats to privacy.
June 20, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Misty May-Treanor in New York Times
I press my elbows together,Ms. May-Treanor said, but the shape of some people's arms won't allow that. "Lock out your shoulders. Your arms should be a steady, unmoving platform."