- a emotionally unmoved
always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable
- s being in the original position; not having been moved
- Normally it leaves no viewer unmoved.
- There is, finally, no one in the novel or in this movie who is untouched (or unmoved) by that dark and hopeless fatedness.
- The unmoved one says, "I can't believe you were so gullible as to fall for that pap.
News & Articles
- Get on with the budget
Another week, another special legislative session. As Dorothy Parker wrote, "What fresh hell is this?" Gov. Jay Inslee called the Legislature back for round two, as unmovable partisans, passionately unmoved, spit out competing statements.
June 14, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Willis McGahee expects to be Broncos' Week 1 starter
Denver Broncos running back Willis McGahee showed up for mandatory minicamp Tuesday after skipping voluntary practices, and he seems unmoved that the Broncos picked up another running back in the draft.
June 11, 2013 - NFL.com
- Chad Ochocinco Gets 30 Days in Jail After Slapping Lawyer's Butt
The former husband of Evelyn Lozada apologetically said that he didn't mean to disrespect the court, but the judge was unmoved by his excuses.
June 11, 2013 - AceShowbiz