- s not efficient or methodical
the project failed through unmethodical planning
- Professor of Moral Philosophy in the University of Geneva, director of Geneva's Conservatoire, author of a few volumes of bad verse, friend of women, he led a not-unmethodical .
- It is also unmethodical, a show with no ideology of taste.
- Gordon also found Kanfer's spirited but unmethodical treatment of research materials somewhat extraordinary.
- Jamie Oliver in Channel 4 News
Jamie told Channel4News that it is not his menus that are the problem, but that the government has failed to honour it promises, calling the reform programme "slow, painful, un-strategic, unmethodical, badly invested in", and saying he expects...