uhn men shuh nuh buhl
- n a garment worn under other garments
- s unsuitable or forbidden as a topic of conversation
- So much of Austen is about the unmentionable about using wit and good manners to cover up nasty things like sex and money.
- Removing hair from unmentionable parts of ladies in Westchester County is how my friend Jerry spends a good part of his week.
- And what about puberty, a specter almost as unmentionable as He Who Must Not Be Named? "There are crushes and romances here and there, but nothing to do with the central characters .
News & Articles
- Confessions of a Playgirl editor
A former insider dishes on the magazine's unmentionable gay fans, absurd photoshoots and bizarre reader mail
June 16, 2013 - Salon.com