yooh nuh vur suh tee
- n the body of faculty and students at a university
- n establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- n a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
- The mosque was already famed as a university when the first European university was established in Bologna about noo.
- Mike Kemp Rubberball Getty Established 11 years ago by the governors of 19 states, the virtual university--which is administered from Salt Lake City--has experienced a surge in .
- The state of Michigan is looking to save money any way it can, and some political leaders have suggested essentially privatizing the state's flagship university.