- n the theological doctrine that all people will eventually be saved
- The real problem isn't how globalization balances with specifics, but its need to be balanced with even more universalism.
- Our efforts to institutionalize universalism have been disappointing.
- Graham is totally representative of American religious universalism.
News & Articles
- Things to Do in Columbia SC: Sunday, September 29
Exhibitions, farmers markets, volunteer opportunities and more. An introduction to Bahá’í, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Native American beliefs, Paganism, Sikhism, and Unitarian-Universalism.
Sept. 29, 2013 - Free Times
- Separating the wheat from the chaff
The unique feature of Unitarian Universalism is that it draws spiritual wisdom and practice from many religious and spiritual sources.
Sept. 26, 2013 - The Pagosa Springs Sun
- Tony McNulty in Reuters India
I understand the debate around universalism,Policing Minister Tony McNulty told the BBC. "I understand the debate from people who would rather the database disappeared in its entirety, but we think the balance and the fairness and...
- Martin Luther King in Rocky Mountain News
The first thing we notice about the Declaration, King said, is its "amazing universalism. It doesn't say 'some men,' it says 'all men.' It doesn't say 'all white men,' it says 'all men,' which includes black men. It does not say 'all Gentiles,' it...
- William G. Sinkford in Contra Costa Times
Unitarians "pitch a big theological tent," Sinkford said. "We want to make Unitarian Universalism available for those who yearn for a liberal religious home."