- r in an unintelligent manner
he acted rather unintelligently in this crisis
- When he became well he had the impulse to document himself, to start a movement for the amelioration of the then unintelligently managed insane asylums.
- It was, I think, Huxley who said that six monkeys, set to strum unintelligently on typewriters for millions of millions of years, would be bound in time to write all the books in .
- A few of the unintelligently prurient have been shocked by its plain speaking.
- St George in Melbourne Herald Sun
Folkes - who said Reni Maitua (ribs) would not return against St George Illawarra on Saturday - concluded: "We just played unintelligently. I don't think we can do more skills training. It's an attitude thing I guess. The NRL in 2008, you need to...
- David Naugle in Dallas Morning News
Most of us love things unintelligently, excessively and unrealistically,David Naugle said Tuesday evening in the finale of the Theology Live lecture series offered by The Uptown Church.
- Truman Capote in Boston Globe (registration)
I am sorry that it has been found necessary to cut the story, however, this seems to me to have been done not unintelligently, for which I am grateful,Capote wrote from Park Avenue in New York in 1947. "Nevertheless, I have, here and...