- r in an unimpressive manner
she scored unimpressively low in the first round of the competition
- Even the early part of the show was poorly organized, unimpressively staged, and sometimes blatantly vulgar.
- He quotes from unimpressively mediocre sources.
- Sarit's successor is former Vice Premier and Defense Minister Thanom Kittikachorn, 52, a handsome, amiable army general who served unimpressively as Premier in 1958 when Sarit was .
- John H Stracey in Sportinglife.com
Stracey said: "You can never tell with Tyson but surely there is still pride at stake for him. Even if he wins unimpressively that might not be enough to convince him that he still has a future. If he loses then it will be over. But the last thing a...