- s not moved to serious regard
trying to appear unimpressed
- Japan's undisputed tattoo sensei, Horiyoshi, is unimpressed with these amateurish scratchings that now abound.
- He gratuitously offered political intelligence to Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Harry Truman, but both seemed unimpressed.
- The Republicans on the committee were highly unimpressed by the performance of the Detroit Three, openly questioning why the government shouldn't let them fail, if that was what .
News & Articles
- Investors unimpressed by S&P's brighter US outlook
Investors unimpressed by S&P's brighter US outlook NEW YORK (AP) — The stock market is closing mostly lower after investors were unimpressed by a rating agency's brighter outlook on the U.S. government's credit rating. Stocks got an early boost Monday from news that Standard & Poor's raised its outlook for the U.S. government's debt, citing stronger finances and a recovering economy.
June 11, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Investors unimpressed by S&P's brighter U.S. outlook
The stock market closed mostly lower after investors were unimpressed by a rating agency's brighter outlook on the U.S. government's credit rating.
June 10, 2013 - Poughkeepsie Journal
- Al Sharpton Unimpressed After Anthony Weiner Appearance at National Action Network
The Rev. Al Sharpton walked away unimpressed following Anthony Weiner’s first campaign appearance in front of his National Action Network in Harlem Saturday morning. Mr. Sharpton, who met privately with the former congressman before they each took to the stage, worried about what he described as a lack of substance on the part of the candidates. Read More
June 8, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Brett Favre in ABC12.com
Had nothing to do with me,Favre said. "When I watched the film, I was very unimpressed with the way I played."
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Jamaica Observer
It was a shocking performance,United manager Sir Alex Ferguson told Sky Sports afterwards. "It was a bad start and we never recovered. I'm also unimpressed by the fact we lost three terrible goals."