- r to an unimaginable extent
- Hubble went on to trump even that achievement by showing that this galaxy-studded cosmos is expanding inflating majestically like an unimaginably gigantic balloon a finding .
- So up and off an elevator you go, melting into an unimaginably beautiful crowd.
- As Philip Roth observes in The Dying Animal, of which Elegy is a very faithful adaptation, we expect our grandparents to be the first to go, then our parents, then (unimaginably .
News & Articles
- NKY drug raids better local community
One Covington mother experienced an unimaginably tragedy and hopes a series of recent drug raids will keep other parents from experiencing similar fates.
July 18, 2013 - WCPO Cincinnati
- Nicola Sturgeon in BBC News
Scotland Health Secretary Nicola Sturgeon said: "The death of baby Jack, especially coming so soon after the death of his mother, is a tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to their family and friends for this unimaginably painful loss."
- Cristiano Ronaldo in Hamilton Spectator
I feel devastated, completely broken-hearted, frustrated and unimaginably sad,Ronaldo said. "I know I'm the captain, I have always faced up to my responsibilities, and I always will."
- Kathleen Rice in New York Times
We have built a very strong case,Ms. Rice said, adding, "People on the train and in the communities along the tracks deserve to know someone's being held accountable for this unimaginably reckless act."