- n an advocate of unilateralism
- Perle uses his post as a springboard for his unilateralist, attack-Iraq views to try to whip the Bush Administration into action.
- We're not alone in the hate, though, because China parallels the United States in several of these categories: it too is criticized for its unilateralist approach to foreign .
- Many left-wing unionists, pursuing a traditional, sentimental pacifism, sympathize with the unilateralist ban-the-bomb campaign led by Philosopher Bertrand Russell and other .
- Douglas Alexander in Dispatch Online
We need to demonstrate by our deeds, words and our actions that we are internationalist, not isolationist, multilateralist, not unilateralist, active and not passive, and driven by core values consistently applied, not special interests,...
- Alastair Campbell in International Herald Tribune
As we left, Bush joked to me 'I suppose you can tell the story of how Tony flew in and pulled the crazed unilateralist back from the brink,'Campbell wrote.
- Gleb Pavlovsky in International Herald Tribune
Gleb Pavlovsky, another political analyst with close Kremlin connections, said that Putin's remarks reflected his "concern about the spreading of unilateralist approaches to global affairs."