- n an imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead
- There was a time when horns supposed to be those of the fantastic unicorn sold for $12,000 to $150,000 apiece.
- The discovery of a single-horned deer in an Italian preserve resurrects humankind's fascination with the unicorn.
- Not only is the French Government disgruntled at the departure from France of the celebrated unicorn tapestries of the Due de la Rochefoucauld, but the United States Government .
News & Articles
- Turkish airport stamps toy unicorn's fake passport
PONTNEWYDD, Wales, June 14 (UPI) -- A Welsh mother said she accidentally handed a pretend passport for a stuffed unicorn to security at a Turkish airport and the fake document was accepted.
June 14, 2013 - UPI
- Unicorn Passport Allowed Through Turkish Customs
A unicorn passport, meant as a toy accessory for a nine year old girl’s stuffed animal, apparently passed muster at a Turkish airport. Nicky Harris, mother of 9-year-old Emily, accidentally handed over the stuffed unicorn’s toy passport instead of her daughter’s legitimate passport. The Turkish customs staff were unfazed by the mixup and allowed the girl through. [...] Unicorn Passport Allowed ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- 9-year-old girl passes through airport customs with fake unicorn passport
Breezing through airport security? For some, it’s about as likely as seeing a unicorn. But for 9-year-old Emily Harris of South Wales, it was her toy passport featuring a photo of a pink stuffed unicorn toy that secured her passage through the security line at Turkey’s Antalya airport. “We saw the funny side, and laughed [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Sideshow via Yahoo! News
- Dave Willis in Pitchforkmedia.com
Brace yourselves: it's called "Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fantabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge", and it features what Willis describes as "a Strawberry Shortcake pop princess that lives in a candy wonderland just outside of Detroit....
- Ray Edwards in Chicago Tribune
He said that's his unicorn,fellow Minnesota Vikings defensive end Ray Edwards said this week. "He hasn't gotten to him yet. I guess it is his pocket savvy. You've just got to keep rushing and hope you can get there."
- Claire Danes in Stuff.co.nz
Claire told the New York Daily News newspaper: "The horn kept falling off. I was so ecstatic to fulfil my six-year-old's fantasy and ride a goddamn unicorn! And when I mounted it, the horn fell off!"