- n impiety by virtue of not being a godly person
- Since the days of Bartholomew Fair, and before, professional carnivals have been held up as examples of ungodliness.
- When charges of "atheism" and "ungodliness" were hurled against him and his party, he countered by denouncing Venezuela's Jesuits as "foreign representatives of France," accused .
- Catholics have been brought up to fear and dislike Communism because of its avowed ungodliness.
News & Articles
- Marvelous Grace
Titus 2:11 -14 is a concise tribute to the marvelous effects of God’s grace, “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to ...
Aug. 10, 2013 - The Gilmer Mirror
- the Apostle Paul in Albert Lea Tribune
The Apostle Paul wrote of the grace of God in Titus 2:11-12, "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this...
- Pope John Paul II in Lifesite
St. Paul wrote, "The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth."