- a not easy to understand or use
- a not disposed to friendship or friendliness
an unfriendly coldness of manner
an unfriendly action to take
- s not friendly
an unfriendly act of aggression
- s very unfavorable to life or growth
the unfriendly environment at high altitudes
- At the same time, there will be an increase in the Arabs' unfriendly feelings toward Americans.
- The film chronicles the adventures in the 1930s of Little Zhang, a cute 12-year-old boy feeling his way through an unfriendly world.
- But two unfriendly trends have driven Dell to sell its wares at a place where chairman Michael Dell swore he would never be caught dead: a Dell retail store.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Central Florida News 13|
There were insults and claims that were incorrect, regretfully,Ahmadinejad said, accusing Bollinger of falling under the influence of the hostile US press and politicians. "I should not begin by being affected by this unfriendly...
- Harry Reid in Forbes
We must not be afraid to communicate with unfriendly countries,Reid said.
- Daniel Sullivan in FOXNews
Broadway has been fairly unfriendly to the new play for a while,said Daniel Sullivan, acting artistic director last season for Manhattan Theatre Club, which will produce one of those two new works. "When you are talking between $2 million...