- n a developmental process
- v develop or come to a promising stage
- v open to the view
- v extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- v spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- To the Teacher: In an ongoing effort to keep you and your students up-to-date on the complex and far-reaching events that are unfolding around the globe, GlencoeMcGraw-Hill .
- Nothing in the history of modern financial scandals rivals the unfolding saga of the Bank of Credit Commerce International, the $20 billion rogue empire that regulators in 62 .
- It's a delicate balancing act, but McKiernan is up to the task: making sure we don't get forced off the battlefield before the political and diplomatic strategies unfolding in the .
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
The tragedy unfolding on our coast is the most painful and powerful reminder yet that the time to embrace a clean energy future is now,Obama said.
- Henry Paulson in Washington Post
The housing decline is still unfolding, and I view it as the most significant current risk to our economy,Paulson said.
- Rio Ferdinand in BBC Sport
It seems like there was a big show around the whole England squad,added Ferdinand. "It was like watching a theatre unfolding and football almost became a secondary element to the main event. When you step back and look back at that, you...