- v make unfit or unsuitable
- s not in keeping with what is correct or proper
- Unfortunately, my first new car a 1979 Pontiac Sunbird was an unfitting $5,300 homage to the old warrior.
- That, of course, would be unfitting in Praslin, which is about as stress-free and friendly as you can get.
- All-in-all a very unfitting finale for my favorite character.
News & Articles
- Luxury and lace: Olivia Palermo
Posted in Fashion / Fashion advertising / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures Spanish jewellery house Carrera Y Carrera chose Olivia Palermo for their latest campaign – a not unfitting decision given her style aligns quite closely to the image of the brand. Styled with rich lace and sheer dresses, the “Treasures of the Empire” collection is all about classically luxurious fine jewels. Article ...
June 12, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Ronald Plasterk in International Herald Tribune
The information I have right now tells me that the program is unfitting and unethical, especially due to the competitive element, but it's up to program makers to make their choices,responded Education Minister Ronald Plasterk.
- Jomo Kenyatta in DetNews.com
Kenyatta wrote that "despite being hearing impaired, I had no problem hearing the disrespectful tirade put on by you in the council hallway yesterday. Your behavior is unacceptable and unfitting as president of the Detroit City Council."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Alarab online
The Pope is both a political and religious figure. But this person spoke in a way that is unfitting even for us politicians,Erdogan told an economic conference in Istanbul. "When disrespect was shown for my Prophet (Mohammad) we could not...