- v make unfit or unsuitable
- a below the required standards for a purpose
an unfit parent
unfit for human consumption
- a not in good physical or mental condition; out of condition
fat and very unfit
certified as unfit for army service
drunk and unfit for service
- s physically unsound or diseased
- If it could be determined that he was unfit or suffered from diminished capacity in Iraq, the next question would be whether Army prosecutors knew, or should .
- It is unfit for any decent person to see or approve.
- The mass murder of "unfit" individuals and ethnic groups by the Nazis gave eugenics a black mark that can never be washed off.
News & Articles
- San Mateo hospital rape suspect to return to state mental hospital
A judge ruled Thursday that a man charged with raping a fellow psychiatric patient at San Mateo Medical Center should be sent back to a state mental hospital because he is mentally unfit to stand trial.
June 14, 2013 - Contra Costa Times
- Goh still unfit to stand trial for 7 killings
Goh still unfit to stand trial for 7 killings (AP) — His lawyer says a man charged with killing seven people at an East Oakland private college is still delusional and unfit to face trial. The Oakland Tribune (http://bit.ly/12CY3hB ) says the attorney for One Goh told a court Monday that Goh cannot comprehend the charges filed against him but he's taking an antipsychotic drug at Napa State ...
June 11, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Buford says apartment complex "unfit for human habitation"
The city of Buford has cited an entire apartment complex as being "unfit for human habitation." Residents said there have been ongoing issues at the Hartford Run Apartments off Buford Highway for months. "The roofs have not been repaired, there's a lot of mold and mildew damage," resident Lisa Hicks-Ellis told Channel 2's Kerry Kavanaugh. "We've always had a problem with pests and roaches. Lots ...
June 11, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- George Michael in Sky News
Michael was released on bail after being questioned by police who confirmed: "A man in his 40s was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive. He was taken to a north London police station and later bailed to return on August 13 pending...
- Paul Roos in Stawell Times News
Hopefully he is at the stage now where he has grasped everything. He knows what he needs to do, and he trains hard and addresses the issues he has to address,Roos said. "He was not noticeably unfit, it wasn't something where we said,...