- r in an unfair manner
they dealt with him unfairly
- Although her output has sometimes been tagged (unfairly, for the most part) as erratic, she has had a major album in every decade of her career, including Amazing Grace (1972) and .
- Should the mandate prevail, however, a legal challenge will surely follow, he warns, since hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses would be unfairly put at risk.
- Brosnahan says he was unfairly kept away from his client for 54 days.
News & Articles
- Statement by Bob Stallman, President, American Farm Bureau Federation, Regarding House Farm Bill Prospects
WASHINGTON, D.C., June 12, 2013 – “With his statement of support for the farm bill today, Speaker Boehner is giving all Americans, including the farmers who feed them and those concerned with nutrition programs, real optimism that Washington can get important work done in 2013. In return, today he has been attacked unfairly by those who want to make the bipartisan progress on a farm bill appear ...
June 16, 2013 - American Farm Bureau
- Coalition for Fair Trade of Hardwood Plywood Working to Ensure Collection of Cash Deposit on Unfairly Traded Imports ...
Enforcement of cash deposit requirement on unfairly traded imports from China is one of the goals cited by CFTHP. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10835619.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Judge Won't Seal Court Order in Megabus Case
Despite a lawyer's claim that his firm's discovery practices have unfairly come under scrutiny because of what one judge termed "outrageous" discovery conduct, a Philadelphia judge newly assigned to the case denied the lawyer's request to seal or strike portions of her colleague's order outlining that alleged conduct.
June 14, 2013 - Law.com
- Nancy Pelosi in CBS News
I believe a boycott of the Beijing Olympics would unfairly harm our athletes who have worked so hard to prepare for the competition,Pelosi said in a statement.
- Paris Hilton in Reuters
I told the truth,Hilton told photographers waiting outside her Los Angeles home on Saturday night. "I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted. I don't deserve this."
- Al Sharpton in ESPN
It is a moral victory for all Americans -- especially the players that have been unfairly castigated by Rush Limbaugh,Sharpton said in a statement. "This decision will also uphold the unifying standards of major sports."