- a not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception
used unfair methods
it was an unfair trial
took an unfair advantage
- Also, that this is so unfair.
- The issue first gained attention in 1999 when a three-sister act called Hans Band sued its production company, Yedang Entertainment, claiming its contract was grossly unfair and .
- When ENS C asked "what is on your mind" the detainee looked at the interrogator and began talking a lot about how unfair his situation was.
News & Articles
- Human rights group criticizes Cambodian land redistribution as unfair, politically motivated
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia — An international human rights group charged Thursday that a massive land redistribution program spearheaded by Cambodia's strongman prime minister is unfair, open to corruption and politically motivated.
June 13, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Rights group says Cambodian land program flawed
An international human rights group charged Thursday that a massive land redistribution program spearheaded by Cambodia's strongman prime minister is unfair, open to corruption and politically motivated. ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Spirit Charged With Unfair Labor Practice After Refusing To Bargain With SPEEA
Union Charges That Management Refused To Provide Necessary Information An Unfair Labor Practice (ULP) charge was filed Monday (June 10) against Spirit AeroSystems after company officials refused to provide information or answer questions during a formal, “step 3” grievance meeting with the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA), IFPTE Local 2001. During the meeting ...
June 12, 2013 - The Aero-News Network
- Ben Bernanke in International Herald Tribune
It makes me angry. I slammed the phone more than a few times on discussing AIG,Bernanke said. "It's - it's just absolutely - I understand why the American people are angry. It's absolutely unfair that taxpayer dollars are going to prop up...
- President Bush in Reuters Canada
Bush, who doggedly supported Gonzales during repeated confrontations with the Democratic-controlled Congress, said Gonzales had endured "months of unfair treatment that has created a harmful distraction at the Justice Department."
- Charles Schumer in BusinessWeek
It is only strong legislation that will get the Chinese to change and will stop jobs and wealth from flowing out of America as a result of unfair trade policies,Schumer said.