- s of an imaginary flower that never fades
- The public neither knew that he always wears a white wash tie (cheapest and unfading) nor cared to figure out that his name spells itself backward as well as forward.
- Hung from wires and set gently twirling in a dark room, his mobiles resemble pallid but unfading fireworks.
- A crown, a mansion, and a throne that shine, With gold unfading, WASHINGTON! be thine.
News & Articles
- Brother and sister Taylor and Arielle Gold have mettle to medal
Arielle Gold has lost her unfading grin. "I'm not really comfortable here," says the 17-year-old snowboarding halfpipe phenom as a rapid train of snowboarders and skiers flip and spin through a crowded terrain park. "This is not my thing."
Dec. 9, 2013 - Denver Post