- n extraordinariness by virtue of being unexpected
the unexpectedness of the warm welcome
- All this, plus the unexpectedness of it he was only 50 made his death on June 26 one of those events that's difficult to process as an individual.
- The transformation of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner will be remembered for its speed and unexpectedness.
- For a case study in unexpectedness, consider the Japanese company that became Sony.
News & Articles
- MCA’s ‘Warhol’ odd coupling works
Artists Andy Warhol and Marisol were not exactly artistic comrades-in-arms and their careers followed very different trajectories, so the two might not seem obvious candidates for a two-person exhibition. But the very unexpectedness of the pairing persuaded Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago curators that the unlikely combination might make sense. “We became interested in this show,” said ...
Sept. 17, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Jesse Jackson in Stuff.co.nz
Reverend Jesse Jackson, a close friend of the family, said: "They are all overwhelmed by the suddenness and the unexpectedness of it all. This family knows triumph, and they also know tragedy."
- Jodi Rell in Connecticut Post
Research indicates that this particular consumer segment is continually looking for something new and unique. These two new line extensions not only deliver on the unexpectedness associated with Captain Morgan, but consumers have indicated that... John F Kennedy http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF4Cx1neoJPqz_vWtvNQxASJD6-2g Happy Hours (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.happyhours.com/pressRelease_story.htm%3F%26itemid%3D247&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFctUrIcbPzR4zPpjerYj27qCjL_g Apr 9, 2004
104523 137946 unexpended Funds which remain unexpended within your appropriations will assist in keeping the state finances in balance in the current fiscal year," Rell wrote. "We must end the current fiscal year and begin the next in a fiscally responsible manner."