- s not excused
too many unexcused absences
- Students who pass reading tests, have fewer than 20 days of unexcused absences and score at least in the 35th percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills pass automatically.
- Next day Lawyer Davis ripped into the Utility Act as the "most unexcused and unexcusable grasp of power" he had ever seen, "even in these fertile days.
- Among the stiff rules he began enforcing: three unexcused absences would mean suspension, each subsequent truancy would mean another suspension, and after three suspensions, a .
News & Articles
- Bill: Absences jeopardize welfare payments
PROVIDENCE – If a child misses 20 percent or more of a school year due to unexcused absences, his or her family could lose its cash and medical assistance under the Rhode Island Works welfare program, if a bill sponsored by Woonsocket Rep. Stephen Casey becomes law. The bill would require a parent applying for welfare benefits to sign an affidavit stating that his or her child is enrolled in and ...
June 11, 2013 - The Woonsocket Call
- Phil Jackson in USA Today
We got a call this morning saying he wasn't going to come even though I asked him to come yesterday,Phil Jackson said before the game. "It's an unexcused absence we'll talk about tomorrow. Some of it was the knee. He's still bothered by...
- George Casey in Christian Science Monitor
Discipline. Desertions and unexcused absences have increased,Casey said. "You're seeing folks not showing up for deployments."
- Bill Cowher in San Diego Union Tribune
It is an unexcused absence,Cowher said. "I'm very disappointed in his decision and we are ready to move on with or without him."