- s not special in any way
a unexceptional an incident as can be found in a lawyer's career
- But it couldn't have been easy being Billy Ripken either, an unexceptional major league infielder craning his neck for notice while the press swarmed around Hall of Famer and elder .
- The economic significance of the islands is no less marginal: the surrounding fishing waters are healthy but unexceptional, and there are no known stores of oil or natural gas .
- In fact, after he struggled to field his first question about the economy, nervously searching for a word to complete an unexceptional sentence, Thompson seemed to fade into the .
News & Articles
- May jobs report: Cautious hiring continues
The U.S. economy added 175,000 jobs in May, according to the Department of Labor. Hiring at that rate isn’t terrible, but it is unexceptional at this point. It marks a slight improvement from April, when a revised 149,000 jobs were …
June 7, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Unemployment rates rises to 7.6% from 7.5% in April
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)- Employers are hiring at a restrained pace as jitters about the economy linger. The U.S. economy added 175,000 jobs in May, according to the Department of Labor. Hiring at that rate isn't terrible, but it is unexceptional at this point. It marks a slight improvement from April, when a revised 149,000 jobs were created, but still falls in line with average job growth over the ...
June 7, 2013 - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg
- Brian Mason in Globe and Mail
I thought the letter itself was unexceptional, not particularly enlightening, and more part of the low-grade PR [public relations] campaign that this government seems to think is sufficient,said Brian Mason, leader of the provincial New...
- Anthony Kennedy in Christian Science Monitor
Writing for the majority, Justice Anthony Kennedy stated that it was "self-evident" and "unexceptional to conclude" that "some women" who have abortions suffer "regret," "severe depression," "loss of esteem," and "other ills."
- Albert Mohler in Crosswalk.com (blog)
Go back a hundred years,Mohler says. "The biblical idea you'd have adults who'd intend to have very active sex lives without any respect to the likelihood of children didn't exist. And it's now unexceptional."