- s having no previous example or precedent or parallel
a time of unexampled prosperity
- To prove his point that current concentration of economic power is unexampled, the President quoted familiar statistics from reports to the Bureau of Internal Revenue: 1) .
- American nuclear superiority was not in our view a critical factor, for the fundamental and controlling reason that nuclear war, already in 1962, would have been an unexampled .
- It signaled an end to a failed marriage as famed as any in history, the unexampled source of sustenance to the tabloid press and a wish-book chronicle that has nourished the .
- George Washington in Salt Lake Tribune
In a tense meeting with his officers, Washington told them that in rejecting rebellion, "You will give one more distinguished proof of unexampled patriotism and patient virtue, rising superior to the pressure of the most complicated sufferings; And...
- Christopher Hitchens in National
Mr Hitchens writes scathingly of the "Reverends", Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell: "Here was an unexampled case of seeing all one's worst enemies in plain view: the clerical freaks and bigots of all persuasions and the old Charles Lindberg...
- Manouchehr Mottaki in Middle East Media Research Institute
The current level of economic cooperation between Tehran and Ankara,said Mottaki, "is unexampled [unprecedented] in the history of the countries' relations."