- r in an uneventful manner
the space shuttle landed uneventfully
- The battle for Hill 937 began uneventfully enough.
- Qantas Flight 72 had been airborne for three hours, flying uneventfully on autopilot from Singapore to Perth, Australia.
- Chandini's first two visits passed uneventfully.
News & Articles
- Why the first Starbucks in China closed today
At noon in Beijing today, Starbucks’ first store in China served its last drink. The day passed uneventfully, but Chinese bloggers reflected on the reasons why one of the biggest foreign chains in the ...
June 21, 2013 - Quartz via Yahoo! Finance
- Troy Glaus in USA Today
It's just not responding as quickly as we'd hoped,Glaus said in Jupiter, Fla. "It obviously didn't go as smoothly or uneventfully as we had hoped."
- Andre Agassi in SportingNews.com
You can't always hope for matches to go that uneventfully,said Agassi, who won the Open in 1994 and '99, was runner-up three times and has never missed the tournament since his first one in 1986.