- a not established
a reputation as yet unestablished
- Among other things he would: 1) Remove bankers from industrial directorates ("The economic utility of continuity of banking relationships is of unestablished value").
- Danoso was "shot while walking in the street with his wife"; his murderer is said to be "unidentified"; and the object of the crime, "unestablished.
- Brokers shivered as they recalled that Chairman Douglas once declared that customers' men had "unestablished value.
News & Articles
- Mizzou International Composers Festival strives to inspire conversation
The festival in Columbia this week will bring together two renowned composers, eight unestablished composers, two guest performing artists, a famous ensemble that specializes in performing new music and contemporary music lovers from around the world. Read more
July 22, 2013 - Columbia Missourian
- Zac Efron in San Luis Obispo Tribune
We all started as pretty unestablished actors,Efron said. "And none of us expected the whirlwind that would ensue."
- Michael Bolton in Boston Herald
I didn't want to get involved (in something) that was a trashy part of reality TV. I was only interested when they said we were going to inspire young, unestablished singers,said Bolton, an adult-contemporary crooner engaged to Nicollette...