undrawn : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not represented in a drawing
- Two years ago, when a score of syndicate salesmen began to spread the word of a new, as yet unnamed and undrawn comic by Caniff, they had nothing to sell but Caniff's name.
- Two thousand miles up the steaming Amazon from the Atlantic Ocean, 15,000 feet over the crusty Andes from the Pacific, lies the only undrawn boundary remaining on the American .
- It's not in an undrawn line in the dry hills of East Jerusalem.
News & Articles
- Chrysler Group Re-prices Loan to Improve Interest Rate
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chrysler Group LLC today announced that it has taken advantage of market conditions and its improved credit profile to reduce the interest rate for its $2.9 billion term loan and its undrawn $1.3 billion revolving credit facility. In...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Bruce Aitken in Trading Markets (press release)
Mr. Aitken concluded, "Our excellent cash generation in the fourth quarter leaves us in a strong financial position. With US$488 million cash on hand at the end of the year, a strong balance sheet and a US$250 million undrawn credit facility, we are...