- a not drained; keep them undrained"
- Yet it is small, partly undrained and bumpy, and the approaches are menaced by factories, high tension lines, a bluff, several structures on the field including a blimp hangar.
- Surgeon Eames decided to run the risk of shock, try to get the tumor out unbroken and undrained.
- The undrained swamps and ubiquitous containers for conserving the scant rainfall create breeding places for the anopheles mosquito which is the disease carrier.
News & Articles
- Creamy Fruit Salad (06.19.13)
By Jennifer Burns 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained 1 (3 1/8...
June 19, 2013 - FOX 13 Utah