- s not domesticated
a few undomesticated horses left
- s unaccustomed to home life
after years of marriage he remained essentially undomesticated
- Thither would men go: for one reason, because it is probably the world's most ungetatable place; for another, because it may be the undomesticated capital of a valuable .
- It reminds us of her indisputable virtue: funk, undomesticated.
- The hand-held camera that scales Designer Ming Cho Lee's awesome set is the playgoer's eye, restored to a 2020 vision of the power, mystery, majesty and menace of undomesticated .
News & Articles
- Gone Tubin': Bay Area's childhood fishing in decline
Paul Nabham, author of "The Geography of Childhood," writes: "The percentage of children who have frequent exposure to wild lands and to other undomesticated species is smaller than ever before in human history."
March 12, 2014 - El Cerrito Journal