- He's attracted to this unlikely, maybe undoable scheme in part because it requires his own special skill set, and in part because as Charles Foster Kane said about running a .
- In a computer-generated age, there's an odd thrill in seeing a real person do the undoable, like leap through a ring of flaming knives blindfolded.
- Out there on the patchwork turf of the University of Oklahoma's stadium, the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame were doing the undoable.
News & Articles
- The shape of things to come
BULLHEAD CITY — Getting into better shape is a common New Year’s resolution. By March, in many cases, it has been cast aside as a noble but ultimately undoable goal.
March 9, 2014 - Mohave Daily News
- Gordon Brown in Times Online
Mr Brown added: "The old orthodoxies will not serve us well in the future. We've got to think the previously unthinkable. We've got to do what was previously undoable. The co-operation that's needed around the world is not something that has been...
- Donald Kaberuka in International Herald Tribune
What is owed to the international financial institutions must be settled in advance, before we move in. That can be done fairly quickly. It is complex, but its not undoable,Kaberuka said.
- Mike Jackson in GulfNews
I have never come to the judgment that we were asked to do things that were undoable. That's not my point,Jackson said in an interview with British Broadcasting Corp. radio. "My point is that overall, the ethos, the well-being of the...