- s without alteration or misrepresentation
his judgment was undistorted by emotion
- Roughly speaking, "non-affine" space is undistorted space.
- But I hope it comes across relatively undistorted.
- Joe's playing a political game he knows he can win --since the Bush doctrine was such a colossal failure-- but we don't need games, we need real, undistorted discourse about this .
News & Articles
- NEW Biodex Clear-Lead™ Panels - The Safer Alternative for Radiation Shielding Windows
NEW Biodex Clear-Lead™ Panels - The Safer Alternative for Radiation Shielding Windows For Radiation Shielding Window requirements, Clear Lead is the shatter resistant choice when a large undistorted radiation protection window is necessary. Made of a unique, versatile, transparent acrylic plastic containing 30% lead by weight, Clear-Lead is a much safer alternative to lead glass. Peter Wojcik ...
July 13, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Charles Townes in Science Daily (press release)
We observe around 11 microns, the mid-infrared, where this long wavelength penetrates the dust and the narrow bandwidth avoids any spectral lines, and so we see the star relatively undistorted,said Townes. "We have also had the good...
- Nicolas Sarkozy in Javno.hr
Sarkozy said there were important concessions to France, including the removal of a reference to "free and undistorted competition" from the EU's objectives and adding a reference to the Union contributing to the security of its citizens.
- Tony Blair in guardian.co.uk
There's been an issue of competition. France objected to one part ...... on free and undistorted competition,Mr Blair said last night. "That's now been resolved. Are we changing the basis on which the EU works? The answer is we're not....