- s not open to question; obviously true
- Except for one undisputable one: Takafumi Horie himself.
- With the opening of the Beijing Olympic, China has surely become the undisputable leader of the entire world as mandated by Heaven () and respect by all people.
- Among the most promising: Fred Gray, 35, a Black Belt Tuskegee attorney, who seemed assured of an undisputable victory in his race to gain the state house-of-representatives .
News & Articles
- Now made in Germany, Scrub Daddy cleaners a big hit
Oh, what a ride the smiling sponge has been on. In 2011, Scrub Daddy was an undisputable cleaning hit - but pretty much only in the opinion of its inventor, Aaron Krause, and some of his family and friends.
July 14, 2013 - Philly.com
- Paul Kagame in Reuters South Africa
That's not a secret or a rumour, it's a fact,Kagame, a Tutsi, said. "It does not only remind us of the killings that took place here but also provides undisputable evidence of the role of foreigners in the history of genocide."
- Felipe Perez Roque in Prensa Latina
At a press conference at the headquarters of Cuba's Foreign Ministry, Perez Roque said that the UNHRC's decision, approved by all 47 member countries, is also "a resounding, undisputable and historic victory of Cuban diplomacy."
- Isa Gambar in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
First of all, people said no to Aliyev's regime. This is the undisputable and important reality of the referendum,Qambar told RFE/RL's Azerbaijani Service.