- s not desired
an undesired result
- But for the city elders, that may be the price of transforming the old city center, which they say has become clogged with undesired and outright criminal activities.
- But it may be the case that his actions have an undesired effectmaking him look too cloying and calculating.
- R stands for respond mindfully: remember that you have a choice, that you are not powerless, and that you don't have to continue the undesired behavior.
News & Articles
- Quebec Soccer Federation's ban on turbans could affect Montreal Impact academy players
MONTREAL – The Quebec Soccer Federation’s suspension over its ban on turbans might have undesired effects on the Montreal Impact after all.
June 13, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports
- Why Invest In Unconstrained Bond Funds?
Policymakers around the globe began ?easing? five years ago by taking unprecedented measures to stabilize and induce expansion in the developed world. While it?s difficult to predict when rates will rise, investors need to begin identifying non-traditional fixed income strategies that provide income while helping to shield them from undesired risks.
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Bears in tight spot with salary cap
One of the undesired consequences of trading Gabe Carimi to the Buccaneers is the possibility that a player in the near future recalls the offensive lineman’s offseason and pursues a similar exit strategy.
June 12, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Robert Mugabe in Reuters India
The inclusive government does not include Mr Bush and his administration. It doesn't even know him. It has no relationship with him, so let him keep his comments, they are undesired, irrelevant, quite stupid and foolish,Mugabe said at a...
- Ben Bernanke in Reuters
And even if such a shift were to put undesired upward pressure on US interest rates, the Federal Reserve has the capacity to operate in domestic money markets to maintain interest rates at a level consistent with our economic goals,Bernanke said.
- Manmohan Singh in Indian Express
In an apparent reference to the row over Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Singh said: "Whether a particular process of industrialisation is leading to loss of availability of land at a pace which has undesired consequences - those concerns have to be...