- n an undergraduate who is not yet a senior
- Last year he was on the program as the underclassman in waiting.
- By contrast, an uninitiated underclassman at Union recently drew startled stares in a student meeting when he asked, "Don't we begin with a prayer?".
- Roger Goodell in 7Online.com
There will be no change in our current [rookie pool] system, at least until 2011,Goodell told ESPN on Saturday. "I've explained that to some college head coaches, athletic directors and league commissioners. Any underclassman who is...
- Urban Meyer in St. Petersburg Times
To think those cats won 31 games,coach Urban Meyer said. "It was a great locker room experience for a group of seniors who played their hearts out. And every underclassman who stood up said this win was about those seniors."
- Pete Carroll in Whittier Daily News
That's a position a lot of guys can play,Carroll said. "I don't think an underclassman ever got drafted No. 1 at that position."