- n the soft belly or underside of an animal's body
- That's thanks to details like a curved underbody, an ultra-fuel-efficient 54-cc engine and a driver who understands why the turtle beat the hare.
- Sceptre looked goodfrom the clean curve of her underbody to the long, sharp sweep of her bow.
- High rode the Bluenose, her forefoot lifting out until it showed her red underbody.
News & Articles
- Renault-Nissan modular car chunks could see 40% savings
Renault and Nissan have shown off the common car concept which the two companies expect to save up to 40-percent of new model developments, by reusing key chunks of engine, underbody, and electronic tech. The Renault-Nissan Common Module Family (CMF) consists of five key segments which, once initially developed, can be adopted across anything from Read The Full Story
June 20, 2013 - SlashGear
- Denny Hamlin in Kansas City Star
Somebody's entire fender and underbody was on the racetrack,Hamlin said. "I literally pumped my fist in the car because I knew a caution was going to come out." "And of course, if caution comes out, it's game over. Instead, Hendrick...
- Jack Roush in San Jose Mercury News
My understanding is that if you balance the air between the underbody of the car and the inside of the passenger compartment, there's some small amount of reduced drag,owner Jack Roush said.
- Mario Theissen in Independent
It is definitely not sufficient and not possible to just exchange the diffuser and come with a new solution at the rear underbody,said BMW Sauber's Mario Theissen. "We have to redesign at least the aero package. I wouldn't go as far as...