- s (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- Indeed, the very term "franais moyen" literally means "average French person", but is usually used to refer to the kind of vulgar, uncultured and intellectually lazy person that .
- This is a nation built from the sweat of uncultured immigrants who arrived 100 years ago to bust their asses in the boisterous port.
- But this spending on a faraway Arab community infuriates Iranians and revives an ugly Persian chauvinism that considers Arabs uncultured and backward.
News & Articles
- Mac Miller's After-School Snack: Turkey Sandwich Milkshake [VIDEO]
If you want to impress the ladies, then you've gotta know how to cook a solid meal. While most girls would appreciate something traditional -- a chicken marsala, perhaps, or a refreshing summer salad -- Mac Miller is here to shake things up with some seriously nouvelle cuisine. (That means "new cuisine," you uncultured barbarian.) In [...]
Aug. 2, 2013 - MTV
- Fidel Castro in International Herald Tribune
Without a doubt, Obama is more intelligent, cultured and levelheaded than his Republican adversary,Castro wrote in state-controlled newspapers. "McCain is old, bellicose, uncultured, of little intelligence and not healthy."
- Wynton Marsalis in Forbes
Our kids are uncultured and culturally ignorant all over this country,Marsalis said. "I think it's important for us, in this time, to set another tone for what our nation is about."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Jerusalem Post
Ahmadinejad, speaking at a press conference, said "the devilish sound of the uncultured Zionists was coming out from their deceit...... They were holding up the flag of the devil itself."