- I think that she tends to handle and react to the media in a very unconstructive way.
- The warmer tone, however, did not stop Shultz from castigating the Soviets for their arms buildup and "unconstructive involvement" in unstable areas of the world.
- The Yugoslav news agency announced that, because of "the unconstructive attitude of Rome," Tito's government was in a mood to do something about Trieste.
News & Articles
- Iran says nuclear talks continue despite US blacklist
Tehran said Sunday it will keep talking with world powers on its disputed nuclear programme despite a US move to blacklist Iranian companies for evading sanctions. "We are pursuing the negotiations seriously and of course we will give a well-considered, purposeful, smart and proper reaction to any inappropriate and unconstructive move," Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif wrote on his Facebook ...
Dec. 15, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in ABC News (blog)
The guy's known for saying some pretty, pretty unconstructive stuff, how's that? And offensive stuff,Obama said. "So I don't take that seriously."
- Lee Myung-bak in Ninemsn
I think it is unconstructive to have too many doubts before the process begins,said Lee, speaking through a translator.
- Mikhail Saakashvili in Forbes
Saakashvili, who has vowed to bring the region back under Georgian control and accuses Russians of backing the separatists, said claims by a senior Russian official that the men killed were innocent were "unconstructive, unsubstantiated and wholly...