- s against which no argument can be made
- Whatever the merits of OIC or its Voice of America broadcasts to Europe, the point of order was unarguableOIC had not been authorized by Congress.
- That is certainly the case with Samuel Maoz's Lebanon, which won the top prize at the Venice Film Festival and was one of Toronto's unarguable hits.
- Some of the proposals in the lexicon are unarguable (bimbo and broad are derogatory when applied to women).
News & Articles
- Judgment misses the ‘profile’
By Ralph R. Reiland, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review The stop-and-frisk tactic that’s been employed for over a decade by New York City’s police has produced two clear and unarguable results. First, more blacks ...
Aug. 19, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Michael Grade in Rapid tv news
Grade said: "Ofcom understands our predicament, but does not quite understand the urgency. Never mind next year, we could do with it next month. There is an important connection between the goodwill impairment and the PSB review. It is unarguable...
- Michael Gove in InTheNews.co.uk
Our basis for judging academies is simple: do they improve results, and do they deliver for the most vulnerable kids? This report acknowledges the unarguable fact that academies are a success in driving up results,Mr Gove explained. "The...
- Barry McCaffrey in St. Louis Post-Dispatch
The math in unarguable,McCaffrey said. "If you want to unclog America's prisons, drug courts need to be taken to scale."