- s free from admixture
- He veered hard to the right, away from unalloyed concern for environmental preservation, and toward commercial use of the Government's vast land holdings.
- What we've yet to come to terms with, however, is the way in which his unalloyed greed exposed our own.
- But there are no unalloyed gifts from climate change.
- Michael Gove in Telegraph.co.uk
But in an interview with the Evening Standard, Mr Gove said: "More and more people going to university is an unalloyed good thing. I do not buy the argument that more means worse. The argument put around by Kingsley Amis and others that for a...
- Samuel Peter in AllAfrica.com
I'm most grateful to God,Peter said. "But I owe this victory to my Governor, Godswill Akpabio and the entire people of Akwa Ibom State for their unalloyed support and motivation. The governor was always talking to me, giving assurance that...