- a not addressed
an unaddressed envelope
- So far unaddressed, however, is when or if those senior officials found out about the supposed grant of immunity and what, if anything, they did about it.
- But they have become disillusioned with the current government, in large part because of the unaddressed venality of militia commanders.
- Educated moderates, such as Samimi, have no love for the Taliban, but they have also become disillusioned with the current government's failings, as exemplified by the unaddressed .
- Barack Obama in Forbes
That is not who we are. We are not a country that rewards hard work and perseverance with bankruptcies and foreclosures,said Obama. "We are not a country that allows major challenges to go unsolved and unaddressed while our people suffer...
- Achim Steiner in Afrique en ligne
Achim Steiner, Under-Secretary General of the UN and director of UNEP, said that "There continue to be 'persistent' and intractable problems unresolved and unaddressed. ...... Meanwhile, institutions like UNEP, established to counter the root...
- Charles Grassley in Washington Post
Right now, some businesses are crossing the line between reasonably lowering their tax burden and pretending to be something they're not to avoid most, if not all, corporate taxes,Grassley said. "If left unaddressed, the tax concerns...