- s not conforming to standard usage; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers'"
- Eight in 10 pastors' wives say they feel unappreciated or unaccepted by their husbands' congregations, according to surveys by the Global Pastors Wives Network (GPWN); the same .
- But a Tampa jury has made it joltingly clear to the Bush Administration that praising terrorist acts, raising money for terrorists' widows or making an unaccepted offer to manage a .
- Although the 16-to-27-year-old women have grown up in an isolated environment where the -isms of Western art were largely unknown or unaccepted, their work bears traces of .
- Nabil Shaath in Xinhua
Nabil Shaath, member of Fatah movement's central committee, told Xinhua on Saturday that "if the reports over reducing the EU donations to the Palestinians are true, it will be unaccepted pressure."
- Kevin Rudd in Malaysia Star
Asked by the Opposition what he meant by "pattern of unaccepted behaviour", Rudd replied with tongue-in-cheek: "Unacceptable means not acceptable. Pattern means a series of events. Behaviour means what you do. That's the truth."