- n a dictionary that has not been shortened by the omitting terms or definitions; a comprehensive dictionary
- a (used of texts) not shortened
an unabridged novel
- That's just for starters; we'll hear the unabridged version shortly.
- In November, an unabridged version of Ang Lee's erotic thriller, Lust, Caution, swamped Chinese websites after 22 minutes of graphic sex scenes were cut by China's State .
- But then he springs a heresy: "Fasting, prayer, drugs, self-mortification, fornication, standing on his head, grace, listening to Tristan and Isolde unabridged three times in a .