- s last in an indefinitely numerous series
- CON: Last fall, the SEC charged him with insider trading, and in January he received his umpteenth NBA fine, this time for yelling at a player.
- A respected historian says yes For the umpteenth time since the end of World War II, Europe was set abuzz last week by the claimed discovery of a living child of Adolf.
- Obama knows he is inexperienced, and he knows that every wave eventually crashes--and that he'll need a second, more substantive act when, after his umpteenth visits to Iowa and .
- Campbell in USA Today
They have no clue what the rate of domestic violence is - they only know what's reported to the system, and that's always lower than the actual rate,Campbell said. "I'm disappointed.......... I know the system is stressed to the umpteenth...
- Serena Williams in ESPN STAR Sports
As you saw today she took me to the umpteenth level,Williams said. "She clearly hasn't like lost a step at all since she's been gone. So I feel like I played a girl who's been on the tour for the past five years without a break."
- Robert Gates in ArmyTimes.com
We are not - for the umpteenth time - we are not looking for an excuse to go to war with Iran,Gates said. "We are not planning a war with Iran. What we are trying to do is inside Iraq, disrupt the networks that put these weapons in the...