- n a diacritical mark (two dots) placed over a vowel in German to indicate a change in sound
- Then a few days later, searching for d(umlaut)ner again, your quickly written comment was quoted in the next blog.
- With top billing in both films, Brhl, 26, has the kind of open, innocent face and understated, slightly geeky cool that audiences warm to Tobey Maguire with an umlaut.
- Says Lahr: "Gung-gung-gung is all right so far as it goes, but it should be pronounced with an umlaut.
News & Articles
- Queensrÿche feat. Todd La Torre: 'Queensrÿche'
If you liked the ridiculous infighting that resulted in two touring versions of Black Flag, you’ll love the new Queensrÿche! Ex-singer Geoff Tate’s dithering cost him everything but the umlaut, and that’s too bad, because the rest of the band (which replaced Tate with Crimson Glory frontman Todd La Torre) sounds rejuvenated and downright electrifying compared to Tate’s recent flabby output ...
July 3, 2013 - San Antonio Current