- n a long loud emotional utterance
- When the final whistle blew, a nationwide ululation rang out that has not yet ended.
- The lights come up as they freeze father, mother, daughter and Negro maidwhile into the tawdry room and out through the theater comes a dreadful ululation of voices.
- Strangely colossal bats beat the air around my face, and chittering hordes of toadlike things chortled in infandous rhythms of ululation in dissonances of extreme morbidity and .
News & Articles
- Op-Ed: 40 Million People Worldwide Are Needlessly Blind. Here’s How We Fix That
The ululation of a formerly blind Ethiopian is one of pure joy. When the patch is first removed, there is an initial moment of uncertainty and blinking that yields to a gaze of amazement and wonder. Next, the face embraces an expression of rapture as pure as a baby focusing on her mother for the first time. A spontaneous grin widens into a full-mouthed smile as broad and glowing as an African ...
June 13, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News