- s in or of the month preceding the present one
your letter received on the 29th ult
- We wanted to found a federal republic based on a democratic constitution and included in the West, but we didn't want it to res ult in the division of Germany.
- We made good on our committmetn as stet by pres obama to remove comba forces from iraq by next summer as wel land ult withraw all us force sform iraq b the en dof 2011.
- BTW, I simply couldn't wait to view what you deemed the ult.
News & Articles
- Fitch Rates Bryan ISD (TX) ULT Bonds 'AA' Underlying; 'AAA' PSF
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings assigns ratings to Bryan Independent School District, Texas' (the district) unlimited tax (ULT) bonds as follows: --$9.2 million ULT school building and refunding bonds, series 2013 at 'AAA' enhanced / 'AA' underlying; The 'AAA' long-term rating is based on a guaranty provided by the Texas Permanent School Fund (PSF), whose bond guaranty program is ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Battery tests show Apple's new MacBook Air beats competitors by a mile
If the new MacBook Air looks identical to its predecessor, then why is everyone making such a big deal about it? Because this ultraportable laptop beats the last Air and every Windows Ultrabook by a mile when it comes to endurance. Thanks to Intel’s new 4th generation Core (Haswell) processor and a beefier battery on the inside, the new Air doesn’t need an extended battery or slice to last all ...
June 19, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- TWi Biotechnology Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment in Gout Flare Prophylaxis Phase II Trial for AC-201
TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TWi Biotechnology, Inc. today announced that it has completed the patient enrollment in a phase II trial of AC-201 for Gout Flare Prophylaxis (GFP) during urate-lowering therapy (ULT). This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Ed Balls in BBC News
In a statement, Mr Balls said: "This is unacceptable and I have expressed my very serious concerns about the situation to ULT."